How about you, you, you? We LOVE the zoo. Capron park happens to be our favorite for a few reasons.
- It's rather close, 40 minutes tops
- It's small which means Ky can run around it twice and we don't have to bring the stroller or pack a lunch
- There is a huge playground just outside the zoo doors for when the animal tour runs it's course, but the kiddo's aren't quite ready to call it a day
- They have a sandbox pitstop before visiting the Lemour's (Zoboomafoo!)
- Lions! Who doesn't love Lions! ?
- And if there is enough time, money and energy, Chuck E. Cheese is a stones throw.
- And we LOVE toooooey! It's a rare, random animal called a Bintuwong who we Donahue ladies (and kids) refer to as Tooooey!