Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here comes the Sun

Nothing feels better to me than a spring day with the sun on my face, a fire burning leaves in the backyard and leaving its delicious smokey smell on my clothes and in my hair even after the shower, the greens of the flowers peeking through soil reaching for the suns warmth and begging to be born again, a happy rosy cheeked Kyle running and playing and helping in the garden until exhausted exploring the world of dirt and bugs and new life around him, watching the sun fade at 7:30 pm and watching the red coals of the fire fading. And most of all the warmth it puts back into my soul telling me it's a new start again, excited for the days to come and enjoy every moment of the outdoors with my family. The spring breaths new life into everything and everyone it touches, if you allow yourself to be touched by all of its beauty and love.

To follow Sue's lead:

Here comes the sun do do do do
here comes the sun, and I say, it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter.
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,and I say, it's all right.

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,and I say, it's all right.

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,and I say, it's all right.Here comes the sun, here comes the sun.

It's all right.
It's all right.

No comments: