Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wait, now what?

Daddy and Kyle went fishing today. Great, I get some time to myself! Wow, there are so many times I say "I need to do this, I'd like to do this, I better get this done....if I only had the time" Well, I got the time and had no idea what to do with myself. No Kyle, no Matt, no worries, happy they are spending guy time together. I miss them! I didn't know what the heck to do with myself. Good way to get myself going, I decide to go and get a coffee. Ok, coffee check.....now what? Shopping? Ok, buy stuff that we kinda need and kinda don't but like to do some shopping on my own. Or do I? It was a little bit boring to be honest. There is always housework, yardwork to be done so I head home for chores. Still not much fun, but I did it and felt that I had accomplished something at least. Funny to think "what did I do with all my free time before being a Mom?"

No comments: