Sunday, March 23, 2008

The "Real" Housewives of OC/NYC.....

housewives nyc

Look at these fools! I didn't think that "Reality" t.v. could stoop so low. And that's saying a lot from a girl who pretty much will only watch reality t.v.. If it's ridiculous and on MTV or VH1 I'm tuned in and because they re-run 50,000 times and I can't stay up until 10 p.m. to watch it the 1st time, I get to watch it whenever I want.
Bravo should be ashamed because I know that the woman who portray "real housewives" aren't, so someone needs to be held accountable. When the O.C. version came out it was a bit comical. A couple of those woman had a head on their shoulders; housewives is pushin' it though. I see now that there is a N.Y.C. version and I've caught a couple of episodes. Appalled! Can we please just call it what it really is...."how the stinkin' rich socialites live"? Ok, I realize I live a pretty sheltered life, but I would like to think that the housewives I know rule the world as opposed to the people on these shows. Fashion week fights for front row seats, Tennis match brawls over dinner parties, one woman wants her kid to be in "the biz" and the kid is saying "I don't want to miss school" and the mother say's "we'll work it ou", pretty much telling her kid she's gonna miss school.
I know, I know, it's only t.v.. I think it's the title that really kills me, "The Real Housewives of blah blah blah" How about "The Real Housewives of Bristol County, Ma" jeans, t-shirt (not Luca Luca suits), Toyota SUV's (not Bentley car services), vacationing in the cape 1 week a year, not summering in the Hamptons. Or maybe I'm just bummed that right now I'm sick on Easter, my baby boy is clingy times 10 and I don't have Nanny, maid, butler, car service, talent agent (or from the way they act any Joe off the street of NY ) to call in to watch my kid so that I can go to bed.......... Nope, much rather call my M.I.L who I know cares about him and I could actually sleep peacefully:) Peace out "Fake socialite mom's from who the crap cares, USA"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK- it's working now! Oh, the stressful lives these women lead...how iI definitely DON'T envy them!