Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nightmares....

Is it possible to pass on a nightmare gene? If so, I think I did! I've been plauged with nightmares for as long as I can remember and last night Ky was the 3rd in a row he woke up screaming bloody murder with his eyes closed yelling about something very random....one night it was "run to the mallllll" and last night it was "doggy out, doggy out!" Poor dog, I let her in the morning though :) hee hee Just kidding, although sometimes that dog of mine.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! Ben has crazy nightmares too...kicking, screaming to no end...I once did shower him with a little water- still didn't help. What could they possibley be having nightmares about? Hmm...maybe telling him that a giant bunny will sneak into your house in the middle of the night...