Saturday, October 11, 2008

Positive Vibes Please??

Anyone ever a part of WW online? I was once (maybe should re-join) but I need some positive thoughts sent my way today and that was one of the fun things about working towards the WW goal online, asking friends for their positive vibes. Today is officially my 1st "professional" photographer opportunity. A friend is getting married and I'm the photographer. It scares the hell out of me as much as it excites me. I have the equipment and the vision, let's hope my camera agrees with my vision. It's a very important day for her and I feel like the memories are laying in my hands. This week has not been ideal with Kyle being sick and me not sleeping much, but he's much better, we both slept pretty well last night and I'm up and ready to take some photos. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi Erica - You got this - just remember to stay in the present. That is all we have is the present. And you will automatically know what to do. Every picture you take, even in a casual setting at the beach, is wonderful!! Positive vibes!!

HAVE FUN with your talent. Love ya!