Sunday, October 26, 2008

In the Shop

Well, I feel naked. My camera started acting funny the night I shot Hannah's wedding and I thought it was just a bit tired from the long day we had. So I packed her up, changed her batteries and gave her a rest. That didn't do the trick. I brought her in for a tune up and to find out why some pics are blurry when they shouldn't be. Much needed for a good cleaning anyway and I'm sure the fall from the kitchen table didn't do her any good. So, she's on an oasis in Benner's camera shop. Far from the demands of her owner and that little rascal she's always filming. Over 10,000 pics captured in two years, she deserves the rest. I can't believe how lost I am without her! Now, I won't be able to share the memories with you all of us carving pumpkins last night or of the Halloween party we'll be attending today. (Although pumpkin carving proved more exciting to Matt and I than to Kyle) Tis a sad day when I refer to my camera in human form, but she's been quit a companion. Say a prayer for her and wish her home good and safe (better) than new! P.S. I've lost it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I feel for you- I don't know why I waited so long to get this camera...she's big & bulky, but I love her cuz she makes so many happy memories;-)