Monday, December 29, 2008

And if you thought 1 sob fest on Christmas was enough....


....you've never met my husband. A man of very few words and who is incredible at keeping a surprise from a very gift sneaky person. Remember the King size bed that appeared in my house 6 months into my sleepless pregnancy? Wrapping diamond earings in a giant box with heavy items to through me off? Ignoring me when I begged to get away for our anniversary and when I was about to stop speaking to him he tells me to pack? He done it again. Acting as if he was afraid he hadn't gotten me enough to open Christmas morning "I don't want you to get your hopes up for some spectacular" he say's. When he put the giant rectangular gift in front of me and turned on the video camera for my reaction; I knew he was up to something. This was the thoughtful present I opened and was once again, launched into a fit of emotions. Taking in each photo he selected filled me with love. And he chose some of my favorite shots from a photography standpoint. He's a very thoughtful loving man and I am thankful :) Oh and Kyle picked out some beautiful items for me personally as well. A pink feather boa, scissors and a comb.....he's just like his Daddy!!!


Not the greatest photo, but you get the picture (ha ha no pun intended) or was it?

No comments: