Monday, December 29, 2008

899 Bedford Street

My favorite place in the world, a house I miss so much it hurts to drive by it. A house that my parents literally had to push me out the door after eating pizza for the last time in our living room. A house that looks like crap every time I see it with junk on the porch and the lawn 2 feet high from the new owners neglect......Dad brought it back to me! A Christmas gift that I literally burst into tears over. One of those moments that your emotions just explode out of you and there is no time to sensor your feelings. This picture did it. I wanted to open the front door and walk into my home.......I love it, I love it, I love it! Did I mention I love it? All of you who read my blog and have had many a good time there might get that little twinge and bitter sweet feeling when you look closely at how beautiful this original piece of artwork is. Much more than a piece of art. Thank you!!!!


No comments: