Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'll Play; These are a few of my favorite things...

...when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad....I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feeeeel sooooo baaaad.. Like I would pass up a chance to sing a show tune, right? But seriously...
  • girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes (sorry, couldn't help it)
  • when Ky wakes in a great mood and kisses up and down my arms with his eyes still closed saying "love you, mamma"
  • my auto car starter
  • a good hug
  • a good book late at night while my house is asleep and I get lost in it
  • the sun (whether its summer or winter)
  • a good cup of coffee, not that shit I make in the morning that Matt drinks. I can't believe he drinks it, blahhh.
  • warm blueberry bread
  • a drive in the car, sunroof open, Dixie's bumping and Kyle laughing in the back saying "Mamma, you singin'?"
  • when Matt wakes me to kiss me goodbye in the AM
  • when all the dishes, laundry, cleaning, errands are done (HA HA HA HA Like that ever happens)
  • a movie night with my hubby, cozy clothes, tub of popcorn and cherry coke

That was fun!


No comments: