Friday, May 9, 2008

A thanks to Chris....

....for opening up the world of Blogging! The following reasons make me happy I've joined the club:
  1. Venting
  2. Laughing
  3. Pictures
  4. Feeling closer to Chris than I have in YEARS through the updates
  5. laughing
  6. laughing
  7. documenting my life. crazy, funny and all
  8. Getting to know your kids
  9. an outlet for a SAHM
  10. comrades with other Moms
  11. Julie's blogs who I don't even know but wish I did cause she's funny as hell
  12. feeling a part of something
  13. cooking tips!
  14. Parenting tips
  15. laughing

This is fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Isn't it amazing how you can stay so connected through a simple online journal? It has definitely become an outlet to channel all sorts of any energy I have left. ANd I love that you & Suz joined the blog club- I don't feel so far away anymore;-)
Julie cracks me up too, wish she still lived here in TX! I owe thanks to her for opening up the world of blogging! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!