Thursday, September 15, 2011

Couch Bound & Going Crazy!

It's been a LONG time and I've been wanting to get back to the blog especially since Ky is off to Kindergarten and I want to make sure I don't forget a moment of this new adventure.  As we start this lovely adventure and Ky is off enjoying his day, I'm confined to the couch with the worst back injury I've ever experienced.  Day 3 on the couch and I'm still in bad shape.  Monday, as I lay on the bedroom floor for a solid 2 hours unable to stand up, I was scared to death convinced that I might never stand again.  Thankfully I had my cell phone with me when I went down and Matt drove home as quickly as possible.  I'm off to the Dr. and hopefully an MRI to  determine whether or not this is a few more days on the couch or something more serious.  It's painful for the obvious reasons, but it's more painful & depressing to be unable to care for my family.  I am so lucky because they are still taking great care of me.