Saturday, September 6, 2008

Apple Pickin' Ya'll

I have been asking Matt to go Apple Pickin' since we met and of course every year when we decide to go it's already too late. I think he secretly plans it, so you can imagine my surprise when he suggests we hit the orchard last weekend! It was a bit early in the season, so not too much of the fun stuff going on at the orchard yet, like hay rides and such. But, delicious apples and peaches for sure! It was a great day all together. "Millions of peaches, peaches for me...." (anyone remember that song?)
"Thanks for the lift, Dad!"
Sample the goods, and they were good! Little man, big orchard
There's a good one!
Ok, I got it. Now pull.....
pull......
and plop!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Awesome pictures - which orchard did you go to? We love that stuff but we are always too late too.

And, yes, I remember that song....all too well!