Monday, July 14, 2008

I'll call this Kyle isms

Since Kyle was born he has had a lifetime of nicknames and has brought out the silliness in every one of us. I was thinking last night of how funny it is the crazy things that we say when talking with Kyle. Now that he is talking up a storm, literally copying and listening to every word we say, I love that he is also coming up with silly things to say and all the funny sayings we've had over the past 2 years are becoming part of his vocabulary too. I love it! Here is a list of the ones I can think of for today...nicknames, silly sayings, etc.

  1. Toots Magee (a.k.a. Kyle)
  2. Rootin' tootin' poopin' scoopin' cowboy (Auntie Erin in a singsong)
  3. Auntie Toots
  4. Kyle Cucca Bum
  5. Kyle Kyle Gomer Pile (sp?)
  6. Bubba
  7. Bubby Boos
  8. Vern,Verno, Verntastic
  9. Stinky
  10. Snuggy bugs
  11. Toots A Roo (which has resulted in EVERYTHING "A Roo"
  12. Deet (this is the name Kyle came up with for the commonly named binky) which also goes as the Deets a Reets. And since we are trying to get rid of the Deet it has come to be "No Deet Sunday" No Deet Playground" No Deet Auntie Laura's" ( you get the picture)
  13. Gyle
  14. Ongong (Kyle's word for Orange)
  15. Me's ( a.k.a. Mine) ex. "that's me's drwink Mamma"

I'm at a loss for the moment, but they'll keep coming to me so stay tuned....

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love the list and the new background!!!